How to send money on Venmo using the app
2. In the top-right hand corner of the screen, tap the payment icon, which looks like a pen and pad with a money symbol. This is where you can send and request money.
Tap the payment icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Next, in the textbox, enter the username of the person you want to pay. You can also find them in your list of friends by scrolling down. If you enter in the name of someone who you've never sent money to before, you'll be asked to confirm that you're choosing the right person.
Enter the Venmo username of the person you want to pay.
@Maribelhabib or scan this code
4. Enter the amount you want to send.
5. Here, write a brief memo or description of what the payment is for. You can also alter who can see the payment by tapping the icon near the bottom of the page that reads "Friends," "Public," or "Private."
6. Once you've filled out the payment amount and memo, select "Pay."
7. For the final step, you can specify how you'd like to pay — choose between the credit and debit cards or bank accounts linked to your Venmo.
Enter your memo, specify how you'd like to pay, and then select "Pay" at the bottom.
if it ask for the last 4 of phone number enter 2003 , those are the last 4 of business number 619-261-2003
8. If everything looks good, tap "Pay" at the bottom of the page. You will then receive a confirmation email and the transaction will appear on your Venmo profile page, and in your feed.
FOR CASH APP
To send a payment:
Open the Cash App.
Enter the amount.
Enter an email address, phone 619-261-2003, $Maribelhabib or scan code bellow.
Enter what the payment is for.
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY WITH ZELLE
ACCESS ZELLE® Get started by enrolling your email or U.S. mobile number through your mobile banking app or with the Zelle app.
Pick a person to pay. Enter the preferred U.S. mobile number of the recipient. ...
Choose the amount. Enter the amount to send.
INFO OF PERSO PAY TO:
Name: Maribel Habib